One of my favorite type of movies are Mobster movie. i have not been to the movies yet so I could not review a movie for u. but soon I will. but until then there are my top 10 gangster movies of all time.
10. Casino. Martin Scorsese is one of my favorite directors of all time. Joe Pesci always have great lines that make me laugh and the are just cool. Nicky Santoro: Give me the f***in' name!
Tony Dogs: Ch-Charlie M.
Nicky Santoro: Charlie M?
Tony Dogs: Charlie M.
Nicky Santoro: Charlie M? You made me pop your f***in' eye out of your head to protect that piece of sh**? Charlie M? You dumb motherf***er!
Tony Dogs: Kill me.
Nicky Santoro: I'll kill you. You motherf***er you! Frankie, do him a f***in' favor.
9. Donnie Brasco. Johnny Depp is one of my favorite actors of all time. When i saw this movie as Johnny plays a cop undercover mobster it was great. Well everything that Johnny comes out in rocks. Donnie Brasco: You think I'm a rat...?
Lefty: How many times have I had you in my house? If you're a rat, then I'm the biggest mutt in the history of the Mafia.
8. The Untouchables. The Untouchables is really different. Its not really the point of view of the Mobster side of things. Sean Connery was so great in this film. He even won an academy award for his role as Malone. Ness: [Ness has just shot a gangster after the Canadian border raid] I had to kill him.
Malone: Oh, yeah. He's as dead as Julius Caesar... Would you rather it was you?
Ness: No, I would not.
Malone: Well, then, you've done your job. Go home and sleep well tonight.
7. The Godfather. What can you say about The Godfather. Its everything you want in a Mobster movie. You might think why is The Godfather just number 7. I just think its not has good as the other 6. [to Rocco who has killed Paulie in the car]
Peter Clemenza: Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.
6. Reservoir Dogs. Whats cool about Reservoir Dogs is that is mostly dialogue. Not alot of things happen in this film but was so great written that is was in my top 6. Mr Pink is awesome in the film. great movie!!
Mr. White: [fighting over what to do with the dying Mr. Orange] If I have to tell you again to back off, you an' me are gonna go round and round.
Mr. Pink: We ain't taking him to a hospital.
Mr. White: If we don't, he'll die!
Mr. Pink: And I'm very sad about that, but some fellas are lucky, and some ain't.
Mr. White: [shoving Mr. Pink] That f***in' did it!
Mr. Pink: Don't you f***in' touch me, man!
Mr. White: [punches Mr. Pink. He falls and Mr. White proceeds to kick him across the floor] You little motherf***er!
Mr. Pink: [rolling over and pulling out a gun] You wanna f*** with me? I'll show ya who you're f***in' with!
Mr. White: [aiming his gun at Mr. Pink's face] You wanna shoot me, you little piece of sh**? Take a shot!
Mr. Pink: F*** you, White! I didn't create the situation, I'm just dealin' with it! You're acting like a first year f***ing theif - I'm acting like a professional! If they get him, they can get you. They get you, they get closer to me, and that can't happen! And you, motherf***er, are lookin' at me like it's MY fault. I didn't tell him my name. I didn't tell him where I was from. I didn't tell him what I knew better than NOT to tell him! F***, fifteen minutes ago you almost told me your name! You, buddy, are stuck in a situation YOU created. So, if you wanna throw bad looks somewhere, throw 'em at a mirror!
5.The Godfather part 2. What can you say about The Godfather part 2. I think its better then the first one. i think its the fact that they go back in time to show how Vito became what he became pretty awesome.[Vito returns years later to Sicily and meets Don Ciccio, the man who murdered Vito's family]
Don Ciccio: I see you took the name of the town. What was your father's name?
Vito Corleone: Antonio Andolini.
Don Ciccio: You'll have to speak up. I can't hear you
Vito Corleone: My father's name was Antonio Andolini... and this is for you.
4. The Usual Suspects. lots of people dont know about this movie. and those people are CRAZY. One of the best movies u can ever see. and in the top 5 in my list. one of my favorite movies of all time.
Dave Kujan: Do you believe in him, Verbal?
Verbal: Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze.
3. Goodfellas. another Scorsese film. u cant say to much about Goodfellas but that its one great film one of the best but not my best mobster movie.
Tommy DeVito: [about Morrie's corpse] Hey Frank, let's chop him up.
Frankie Carbone: All right.
[starts to get out of the car]
Tommy DeVito: Where you going? Where you going, you dizzy motherfucker, you?
Frankie Carbone: To chop him up.
Tommy DeVito: At Charlie's, not here!
[Carbone mumbles to himself in Italian]
Tommy DeVito: Come on, what are you doing? Let's get the fuck outta here. I oughta let him
Tommy DeVito: fucking drive. What are you waiting for?
Frankie Carbone: The car's cold.
Tommy DeVito: Get the fuck outta here! What fucking warm enough? Get outta here!
2. Pulp Fiction. Movie is AWESOME. Has everything in a film. i cant say a lot about this movie. its one of those movies that it on tv i got to watch it.
Jules: [Vincent and Jules are cleaning the inside of the car which is covered in blood] Oh, man, I will never forgive your ass for this sh**. This is some f***ed-up repugnant sh**.
Vincent: Jules, did you ever hear the philosophy that once a man admits that he's wrong that he is immediately forgiven for all wrongdoings? Have you ever heard that?
Jules: Get the f** out my face with that sh**! The motherf***er that said that sh** never had to pick up itty-bitty pieces of skull on account of your dumb ass.
Vincent: I got a threshold, Jules. I got a threshold for the abuse that I will take. Now, right now, I'm a f***in' race car, right, and you got me the red. And I'm just sayin', I'm just sayin' that it's f***in' dangerous to have a race car in the f***in' red. That's all. I could blow.
Jules: Oh! Oh! You ready to blow?
Vincent: Yeah, I'm ready to blow.
Jules: Well, I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherf***er, motherf***er! Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm Superfly T.N.T., I'm the Guns of the Navarone! IN FACT, WHAT THE F*** AM I DOIN' IN THE BACK? YOU'RE THE MOTHERF***ER WHO SHOULD BE ON BRAIN DETAIL! We're f***in' switchin'! I'm washin' the windows, and you're pickin' up this n****'s skull!
1. The Departed. AWESOME movie! jack nicholson is crazy ass in this film. its just great from start to finish. maybe one of the reasons that is won best picture.
[Sullivan tries to enter Queenan's office, but Dignam blocks his way]
Colin Sullivan: Problem?
Dignam: Yeah, I got a problem. I run rat f***s like you, okay? I don't like 'em.
Colin Sullivan: The day you wouldn't take a promotion, let me know. And if you'd taken care of this, I wouldn't even be here.
Dignam: F*** yourself, you piece of sh**.
Colin Sullivan: And I'm gonna need the identity of your undercovers.
Dignam: Blow me, all right? But not literally, though. Unfortunately, there's no promotion involved for you.
Colin Sullivan: F***ing pr**k.
There are my top 10 mobster movies. please comment on this blog. i would love some feedback.